Spring is a time of renewal, so get your family's bodies and minds in motion with some of these activities.
- When/Where: . Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to noon.
- Why Go: This event is tailor made for tween girls (ages 11 to 14). Participants will craft and create. They just need to bring their own scissors!
- Pricing: $25 per person.
- Where/When: . Saturday, 2 p.m.
- Why Go: Read Across America is a program that aims to spark a love of books in kids. This year's program also coincides with the birthday of Dr. Seuss! There will be stories, games, arts and crafts and more.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: Parade route begins at North Riverside Drive and ends at the , St. Charles. Saturday, Noon.
- Why Go: Clowns, a fleet of little cars, floats, music and all the fun stuff that comes with this famous circus. The parade kicks off the new season of Moolah Shrine Circus.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: . Saturday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Cosmic Bowling. Sunday, 11 a.m. to midnight for Strikerz Food 'N Fun.
- Why Go: Cosmic Bowling involves dancing lights, hot new music, glow-in-the-dark lanes, pins and balls. And if that doesn't get you and your family moving, the Food 'N Fun special Sunday free $10 game card might do the trick.
- Pricing: Ranges from $2.99 to $3.99 per game or $14.99 to $24.99 by the hour, depending on the day.
- Where/When: . Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why Go: Old-fashioned roller skating with the family: What's not to love?
- Pricing: $5 admission. Skate rental is $2.
Look for the St. Peters Patch "Get Out" planner this Thursday. We've got ideas for grownups!