In case you missed it, here are St. Peters crime stories published the week of Dec. 30, 2012.
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines
- St. Peters Police Stories for December 2012
- St. Peters Patient Billing Supervisor Sentenced For Bank Fraud
- Mugs in the News: Odd Faces That Made This Year's Crime Headlines
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Unlocked Car Stolen After Keys Left in Center Console
- St. Peters Police Blotter: Counterfeit $1 Bill Given as Change for Self-Checkout Machine