A O’Fallon woman was indicted by a St. Charles County grand jury Friday on eight drug charges. The woman, Lisa Ann Ray, 44, was indicted on two counts of distributing a controlled substance, five counts of possessing a controlled substance and possessing drug-related items.
St. Charles County Drug Task Force detectives said Ray sold methamphetamine to an undercover officer June 7, 2012, at 281 Mid Rivers Mall Drive in St. Peters.
Detectives searched her home in the first block of Green Tree Lane in O’Fallon Sept. 11 and said they found several items hidden in a bag inside a floor vent.
Among the items found in the bag were:
- Eleven individualized bags of crystal meth marked for sale
- A glass pipe used to smoke meth
- An assortment of pills that included controlled substances such as amphetamine, alprazolam, oxycodone, clonazepram and marijuana.
- Ray’s cell phone, wallet, cash and documents.
Ray posted 10 percent of a $15,000 bond and was released from jail Nov. 28.
For more crime information on St. Peters Patch, see the following articles:
- St. Peters Adding Red-Light Cameras at Intersection of Jungermann and McClay